It's a rainy gloomy doomy day. However, my resident raised the possibility of going home tomorrow at 8 pm!!!! Knock on wood, keep your fingers crossed, throw in a hail mary... lets hope
1. What are you going to be for Halloween?
I'm going to be a med student I guess. I will probably wear a blue t-shirt with bats on it and scrub pants. Oh yes, and magical halloween socks.
2. Have you ever been on television?
Other than public access band/choir concerts, nope.
3. Do you have a toilet paper preference?
I like charmin. And if the toilet paper rolls over. Under drives me absolutely crazy.
4. When you’re pregnant, will you find out the sex of the baby? (Or if you’ve already had babies, did you find out the sex?) Why or why not?
Yes absolutely. Because I need to know everything. I like to plan. I hate surprises.
5. What are three items that every kitchen must have?
non stick skillet, knives, cutting board. Or stove, sink, fridge?
6. Do you enjoy Christmas shopping?
I love it. I love everything about Christmas. Getting a coffee and strolling around the mall is fantastic. I also do a lot of shopping online, so I have months to run across the perfect gift :)
7. What is your go-to recipe? (The thing you cook more than anything else because it’s easy and mindless.) Please share the recipe.
For myself: roasted or sauteed veggies in either balsamic or tamari. For company: This gem Except I use pork loin and dried cherries. holy yum.
8. Do you sleep on your back, belly, or side?
On my belly, with my arms straight down by my side, like some sort of strange paralyzed zombie. 2nd post making me think of zombies...
9. How do you feel about Tom Cruise?
He's a wackadoodle. I don't "feel" much about him. I guess he turns my tum a bit. That glassy crazed look in his eyes. yikes.
10. What books are in your “books to read” stack?
An entire shelf: Next up is wasted. Then probably Stiff my Mary Roach, then likely Water for Elephants...and on and on.
Memorize viral exanthems? Workout? meh. I'll do it later.
Currently: August Edition
5 hours ago