well. I'm on medicine at the U. Which means every patient has at least one, typically four, organs failing at any given time. I feel like I get to the hospital and just try to keep people from dying. Not super fun to be honest. I'm home from call and feel like I should decompress with something familiar. 10 on tuesday.... and not 10 ways to kill you liver/pancreas/kidney on tuesday. been there done that differential. love my job
1. Pretend it’s Monday morning–take us through a day in the life of you.
6 am - i've been snoozing for a while, but time to get my liver failing saving butt out of bed.
6:30 I should be done simultaneously making eggs and making myself look presentable so I can watch news and chow down
7:00 hop in the Camry, play energizing music, and drive to le hospital
7:30 am finish up chart checking patients, hear about any new admits and get the show on the road
7:30-6 see peeps, write notes and orders, try to keep people alive. maybe eat and maybe pee.
6:30 pm - usually back to la casa, unless i'm on call, then this becomes 11 pm and i'm grumpy and you don't want to know
7 pm - run.
8 pm - stretch shower
8:30-prepare some eats and trashy tv entertainment
10-12-at some point hit the hay. Depending on how much TV I feel like watching. I mean, I study... or something
2. What’s your favorite reality tv show?
Wow. Housewives. I love them!
3. What motto do you live by?
4. If you knew could you try anything and not fail, what dream would you attempt?
5. What was your first job?
I was a proud employee of midwest vending. Suzanne-secretary/money counting extraordinaire.
6. What is your current job?
7. What would you call yourself if you could choose your own name (and you cannot pick the one you already have)?Ruby
8. What musical instruments can you play?
Piano, trumpet, recorder, nose flute, glockenspiel...
9. Is it easier to forgive or forget?
Forgive. I'm an elephant
10. What is one food you’d never want to taste again?
gosh. I can't think of many foods that are really that horrible. probably incredibly spicy peppers.
Song of the week, to get me to the liver saving. or something