Monday, September 21, 2009

This PSA has nothing to do with your prostate.

Just stopping in for another under appreciated PSA:




Ice cream trucks in my neighborhood are way freaking creeptastic. I would never let my child near one, no sir. There are 2 regulars, to the best of my knowledge. One is small and square, and emits massive quantities of black smoke from its tailpipe. The other, has a sign that says "stops for children" and can often be heard playing a medley of spectacular nonsecular Christmas carols... The driver of this particular chilly treat church-mobile sells more than just frozen treats, if ya know what I mean.







Anyways, can't say I didn't warn you.

3 comments:

Lisa from Lisa's Yarns said...

Yep, ice cream trucks freak me out, too. We didn't have them when I grew up in the middle of nowhere so it's a foreign concept to me. The music sounds like something that would maybe be hynotic for children. Freaky.

B and B said...

So you are saying the ice cream truck that plays christmas carols is selling illegal substances? Will we next read about your citizen arrest?

Marlys said...

Being a total country raised, small town person, my only memory of an ice cream truck was when I spent a week in Fargo as a teenager, babysitting and helping out in the care of my cousin's six children. Every evening one could hear bells ringing a the ice cream truck would come down the street with small children running from every direction to get a treat! It was much purer back then, I can tell you! As a country bumpkin, I was so envious of such a city treat!