1. McDonald's two cheeseburger meal, omg! Now, what is the gluten free version you may ask? Caramelized onions and chopped up dill pickles with LOADS, and I mean loads, of ketchup and yellow #5 mustard. mmmm. I suppose it's healthier. But, if you saw the ridiculous amount of ketchup I use, you'd have to file this one under "abby-normal" .
2. Reality TV. The hills, the real housewives, pretty much all of BRAVO. TV is supposed to turn your brain off as fast as possible right? that's what I thought!
3. Honey and butter! wow. pretty much as sweet as it gets:)
4. Clean sheets and scented candles? Good lord, my grandmother must be channeling me. But seriously, having clean sheets on Sunday nights makes a world of difference. Light a glorious candle, and your apt is trasnformed!!!
5. Calling my Mom! I'm an adult, sort of. I still need her to tell me it will be ok! Before tests, before purchases, before picking out my outfit...no not that bad :)
Tests and papers are over! I hope to get my butt-oski in the kitchen soon. Cinco de mayo and Elizabeth's baby shower are coming up! I have some recipes itching to be scratched! Stay tuned.