Tuesday, March 9, 2010

You know what time it is.

 The boys are headin to texas for SXSW. Good Luck!



 

mmmhmmm.  ok.

 

Ten on Tuesday

1. Of your current hobbies, which would you choose to spend more time, money, and effort on? Why?

Yoga. Because I'm pretty sure my mind and body need it. Lucky for me, it's free on comcast!

2. List the two other hobbies/habitual activies (not chores) besides the one listed above that you regularly do now and didn’t choose in question one.

-Reading
-Cooking

3. Why are you spending time on the above two hobbies/habitual activies at all if you really wanted to spend your time on the first one you chose? …or to put it another way, what are these two hobbies/habitual activities fullfilling that the first one doesn’t if you don’t want to put all your effort into the first hobby?

Dude. Variety is the spice of life.

4. Ready John 3:16 in the bible… In what way does this passage affect you? What are your feelings towards these words, positively or negatively?

I googled it. So clearly, i'm not reciting it nightly. It is absolutely is true and honest. However, I also love this quote...

"I think everybody should like everybody." Andy Warhol.

Honestly, I think the each person should spend a lot more time looking at their heart and their actions than looking at the Bible.

5. M&M’s: nuts, no nuts, or peanut butter?
? This question is sort of incoherent. I like M&M's. I prefer them without nuts. But I love nuts. I love peanut butter.  I also would love peanut butter M&Ms. everyone should like everyone...unless you have a nut allergy.

6. Putting away the feeling of pride being a bad thing; what secretly/openly are you proud about yourself?

Well. I'm proud I've made it to the end of medical school. I see a light, and it's at the equator.



7. Given one room in the house to do with what you want, not changing the actual size of the room and with all the money you would need, what would you do, and be specific? (this can range from bouncy floor,walls & ceilings; to hard wood floor with wood paneling and purple ceiling with a chair; to nothing)

Kitchen. Holy cow. I have zero counter space and rickety old appliances. It does have charm... I wouldn't stray too far from the feel of the apt, but I would make it more user friendly.

8. What’s the next movie you’re going to see? Not what you’d LIKE to GO see, but the next movie you realistically are going to watch.

Up should arrive tomorrow.

9. Use the keyboard only and make your best smiley/funny/cool face –> like this! 8^)

Ok. ;)

10. What makes you cry? What makes you pray? What makes you laugh?

Cry - feeling out of control, being angry, sappy romantic movies

Pray - tests, bedtime

Laugh - Children, friends, Mitch Hedberg.

2 comments:

Lisa from Lisa's Yarns said...

I also had to google John 3:16!!

So exciting that Nick is at SXSW. I have heard that it's so much fun!

I hope you like Up. Next time I see you, remind me to tell you about the time i went to that movie w/ a friend, except he apparently thought we were on a date. One word - awkward. It's a great movie but it was really, really, really long. Mostly because the awkwardness of the non-date date made each minute slowly tick by...

Abby said...

Yay for seeing the light at the end of the tunnel - and for nearing the end of Med school! :)

I, also googled John 3:16. What was life like before I could just google everything........

I had never heard of Mitch Hedgeberg before. Funny! I like him. I like his moderate awkwardness :)