Tuesday, March 16, 2010

The manfriend in action.

 
 


And now, 10 on tuesday- a strange breed!

1. Quick! Zombies are coming!! What do you do? 

Barricade myself in a Pub ala Shaun of the dead

2. Whew, that was a close one. …I think your phone is ringing. Oh, it’s your best friend! She thinks she’s been bitten by a zombie. What advice do you give her? 

Make sure she's had her tetanus updated, then run to the pub.

3. You realize it’s time to leave your current location because it’s clearly not safe anymore. Are you going to move at night or day? Defend your reasoning.

During the day. Night is scary. Because, more people die at night in horror movies.

4. During your relocation, you come across a weapon superstore. My, that’s convenient. What kind of weaponry do you choose?

One with automatic aiming?

5. As you leave, an old lady on the side of the street begs you to help her. Do you? Why or why not?

nope. I already have my wilderness explorer's "assist the elderly" badge. Besides, she might be a zombie.

6. Good choice, you’re clearly a good person to have around in a zombie apocalypse. Oh hey, there’s a wifi signal here! You can’t stay long but this is your chance to gather some intel on the current situation. What’s the first website you check?

gmail. Maybe my mom emailed me an escape route.

7. SHH! What was that noise?!

gnawing on flesh? this is getting morbid. I did just watch zombieland!

8. I think it’s time to get out of here. I hope you have a plan. Where are you going now?

We've established this, I'm going to the pub to wait for the british army.

9. Wait a minute, that looks like a bite mark on your arm… You may be infected too! Will you tell other people?

No. HIPPA protects my health information, and you should too.

10. How does this story end?

I wake from REM, slightly sweaty, and hear the robins chirping. Too much sugar before bed gives you bad dreams. (that statement has not been confirmed by my sleep medicine attendings)

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Laughing at the 10 on Tuesday. Loving the picture of Jon, the manfriend.

Marlys said...

I love the picture of Jon and the little patient - especially the red cheeks! So adorable!