Monday, November 23, 2009

Play me



Oh Keaton. You make me happy.I am so wasting time. I have neurology homework to do. I better get crackin. I am counting down the days till...



Geier Thanksgiving. I am thankful for my family.



What is thanksgiving without a little drama right? Gluten free living aint so easy sometimes. I think as long as we...





We should be fine:)






Oh yes loves, and I'm planning on bringing these cookies for dessert! HAHA. Oh my goodness, petri dish sweets. The nerds have hit a new low...or high depending on the way you spin it.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hoot!

Lisa from Lisa's Yarns said...

Love the cookies! Hilarious!

The family drama sucks, but I can sort of relate to it. We have our share of drama - 5 kids + 4 brothers/sisters-in-law is kind of a recipe for drama when we have to make a decision on something. I should tell you about Sweater-gate on Thursday. Battle lines were drawn and I thought some of us might not ever talk to each other - all over what we should wear in a photo. Drama.

See you Thursday!!