Alrighty, as I veg out and watch millionaire matchmaker, I'll humor you with my 10 on tuesday ramblings. However, this is a food blog.... so I will also share with you the most fantastic creation my genius mind has ever spurted out. Not that I'm full of myself or anything. Fat Tuesday calls for a Fatty fat recipe.
Holy Land Peanut Butter Honey Surprise (is almost lent you know, make sure you don't give up PB, you'll regret it!...also not really a surprise as the only ingredients are in the name...whatev)
1. Buy all natural (peanuts only) PB- no, not skippy.
2. Dump out the nasty oil on the top (those sewer rats need their healthy fats too, you however probably get enough without this extra grease layer)
3. Squeeze Squeeze Squeeze honey into the jar.
4. Stir like a woman with much stronger biceps than you were actually born with, aka vigorously
5. Lick the spoon
7. Enjoy your sweet delicious spread on whatever is calling PB-Honey's name.
This is healthy folks! You'll probably use the same amount of PB you normally do, but the addition of honey makes it extra freakin fantastic, AND get this...lower in calories. I mean, relatively. We aren't talking fake diet cardboard semi-consumable food here. This is real food/ Real honest to goodness delight for our tastebuds, made slightly less gluttonous, every bit helps.
Fat Tuesday, live it up. And by live it up, I mean, eat a cupcake.
1. If you could open any type of store/place of business (money is no obstacle), what would you open?
Probably and antique store. I would work in the trinkets department.
2. If all jobs paid equally, what occupation would you want? Why?
I guess at this point, I better still say doctor. I haven't tried it yet, and I've spent a lot of time trying to get there. I'll give it a try before I switch to and archeologist who teaches trumpet and piano lessons to Egyptian children on the side.
3. If you could be any animal in the world, what would you pick? Why?
This is very hard! Forever-a housecat. For a day, an brontosaurs. Yes this would involve time travel, but the question already borders on the impossible, so I think it's ok.
4. If offered one “service” free of charge, which would you choose? (chauffeur, maid, personal shopper, chef, etc.)
I would have a cleaning lady. Yes, I would want a lady. Yes, I realize this might not be the most expected answer from my flaming liberal butt. I don't think generations of grandmother's elbow grease genes are possessed in adequate quantities in males. Probably something on the X chromosome, or genetic skewing or something. The chaos in my life is clearly demonstrated by the messiness of my apartment. I hate this. I am so much calmer when the space is de-cluttered and the floors are sparkly. If this could happen for me during times of stress I think I would generally be a better person to be around. Oh cleaning lady, come to me with your bucket of lysol and your old toothbrush ready for scrubbing grout!
5. What is one habit, no matter how hard you try, you just can’t seem to break?
Freaking out. I don't handle stress that well. Maybe externally I'm calm, but inside my stomach is doing backflips with a net full of butterflies.
6. What is one thing that no matter how many you own, you still love to buy all the time?
hmmm. Orignially I would say candles, but clearly when they burn out you don't own them anymore. So that's a reasonable purchase. I would say songs. I love buying songs. One dollar at a time, that's nothin. Clearly I never took an accounting class.
7. Out of all the game shows (past and present), which would you want to be a participant on and play?
hmm. I actually really hate game shoes. I'd try out for the bachelorette, because, I don't know. This is also a totally irrational answer.
8. If you could play the lead role in any movie that’s already been made, which movie would you pick?
I'd love to be Kat on 10 things I hate about you, because Heath Ledger is dreamy. I'd also like to be Judy Garland, pretty much role when she was young and warbley.
9. Name 5 things on your bucket list (things you want to do before you die).
-Go to egypt
-Have a family
-Wine and cheese tasting across Italy
-See a whale in the ocean
10. Which one of your birthdays was the best? What did you do that day?
Not gonna lie, my birthday stinks just a little. It tends to get absorbed by the glory that is Christmas. In any case, 2 years ago, my best friends Jen and Jess came over to my apt. We baked Christmas cookies, fudge and spiced nuts. We then hit up Dixies for some salsa (dancing, not dipping. although sometimes there's dipping in dancing!) It was a lovely night with my favorite ladies!
A List of Summer Picnic Bowls
21 hours ago